Attorney-at-Law | Partner
Telephone: +41 41 417 40 04
Telefax: +41 41 417 40 17
E-Mail: buehlmann @ trollerlaw.ch
Claudia De Donno
Anton Bühlmann was admitted to the bar in 1987. Since 1994, he has been a partner in Troller Hitz Troller.
Mr. Bühlmann graduated from the University of Zurich and entered the law office of Troller Hitz Troller in 1988.
Mr. Bühlmann's main activity is centered on commercial and corporation law, Swiss and international agreements and arbitration, the law of tenancy, trademark law, company-name law, the law on competition, and copyright law. He engages in counselling and appears in court. As an additional function, Mr. Bühlmann is vice-president of the bar examination commission of the Canton of Lucerne and lecturer in tenancy law at the University of Lucerne. From 1994 to 2022 he was Chairman of the Board of Conciliation for rent and lease of the Canton of Lucerne.
Mr. Bühlmann is a member of numerous professional and other associations, including the Swiss and Lucerne Bar Associations, the law association of the Canton of Lucerne, and he is a board member of the Lucerne-Heidegg Lions Club. Mr. Bühlmann is a member of various boards of directors.
Mr. Bühlmann speaks German, English and French.
- Co-author Higi/Bühlmann/Wildisen, Die Miete, Kommentar zu Art. 269-273c OR, Zürcher Kommentar, 5. A., Zürich/Basel/Genf 2022
- Co-author Higi/Bühlmann/Wildisen, Die Miete, Kommentar zu Art. 266-268b OR, Zürcher Kommentar, 5. A., Zürich/Basel/Genf 2020
- Co-author Higi/Bühlmann/Wildisen, Die Miete, Kommentar zu Vorbemerkungen zum 8. Titel (Art. 253-273c OR) und zu Art. 253-265 OR, Zürcher Kommentar, 5. A., Zürich/Basel/Genf 2019
- Co-author HAP Wohn- und Geschäftsraummiete, Jürg P. Müller (Hrsg.): Vertretung der Partei vor Behörden und Gerichten (§12), Basel 2016, 519 ff.
- Co-author Ergänzungsband zum Luzerner Zivilprozess (Luzern 2002)