Attorney-at-Law | Partner
Telephone: +41 31 328 36 36
Telefax: +41 31 328 36 39
E-Mail: in-albon @ trollerlaw.ch
Ursula In-Albon attended the University of Berne and was admitted to the bar in 1998. She has been on the team of Troller Hitz Troller since 1999. Since September 2003 she is a partner in Troller Hitz Troller. She was a judge on the Federal Board of Appeals for Intellectual Property.
Her main professional field of activity practice areas is intellectual property law (trademark law, design law, copyright law) as well as unfair competition law, advertising law and domain-name law. One focus of her work is on advising brand owners on the development of trademark strategies and representing them in infringement cases before courts. Ursula In-Albon also represents trademark owners in application, opposition and cancellation proceedings. Furthermore, she deals routinely with licensing matters and contract law.
Ursula In-Albon deals with the worldwide filing of trademarks and designs.
She is a member of numerous professional associations, including the International Trademark Association (INTA), the European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA), l’Association Européenne des Proprétaires de Marques (MARQUES), the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), the Institut für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz (INGRES), the Swiss Association of Judges in Commercial Matters (SVHR), the German Association for Industrial Property and Copyright (GRUR), the Bernese and Swiss Bar Associations. Further, she belongs to IR Global, the largest international professional service network, where she represents Switzerland in the field of intellectual property as exclusive member.
Ursula In-Albon speaks German, French and English.
- Various contributions to iusNet Intellectual Property (Schulthess Verlag)
- Domainnamen-Strategie (Domain Name Strategy), in: Schweizer IP-Handbuch, Helbing Lichtenhahn Verlag, 2. Auflage, 2021
- Trademark Litigation Smart Charts for Switzerland, Kluwer Law International 2021 (annual update since 2013)
- Copyright Law Smart Charts for Switzerland, Kluwer Law International 2021 (annual update 2013)
- Trademark Litigation Smart Charts for Switzerland, Kluwer Law International 2013 (co-authors Catherine Raymann, Raffaella Massara)
- Copyright Law Smart Charts for Switzerland, Kluwer Law International 2013 (co-author Catherine Raymann)
- Domainnamen-Strategie (Domain Name Strategy), in: Schweizer IP Handbuch, Helbing Lichtenhahn Verlag, 2013
- Annual report on developments in intellectual property law and unfair competition law, in: Schweizerischen Juristenzeitung SJZ (from 2001 to 2006 with co-author Jürg Müller)